23 December 2011

Lost








I’m lost. I’m used to having a sense of direction in my life. Family, friends, love and education are all contributing factors to my always eccentric world, they’re all I concentrate on and they’re all I need. For the past few years I have coasted along the social highway of friendships, love, and family, always knowing what I want, perhaps not getting it, but I do know what I want. People come and go, I make the wrong decisions, or less frequently, the right ones but people still go. Now I talk to people that I’ve known of for years yet never took the time out of my deserted schedule to actually speak to them; and people used to be my world, but now I wouldn’t even look at them in the street. For the first time in years I have no compass. I have no idea which way to go or what to search for because everything is toppling around me, three of my four life factors are slowly being crushed before me leaving me helpless. Everything I’ve reached for melted in front of me and the occasional ones that didn’t; weren’t what I wanted. Education bores me, but it is necessary and seems to be the only path that is staying stable. So I ask this; where do I go? Because I am lost.

>G

No comments:

Post a Comment