23 December 2011

A Kiss.







A smile, the size of two, crosses my face. I stare deep into her big, beautiful, brown eyes. She bites her lip, I think she does it when shes concentrating, its cute. I blink, somewhat longer than a normal blink, more softened. Our noses touch, my smile stretches again, after only just having relaxed. Her beauty trumps all else. I never want the moment to end, stood just the two of us, our feelings conveying through each of our stares. My heart races. My eyes close, slowly, softly. My head tilts and I move slowly into the kiss, not the first, not the last. As I pull away slowly, staring into her eyes, I smile again, I've never been as happy as I am at this very moment.
My arms are behind her back, holding her close to me, our bodies sharing warmth. My stomach twists, turns, lets me know this moment is meaningful. My hands slide down her back and to her sides where they meet hers which have done the same. Our fingers interlock, fitting perfectly. I can't help but smile, once she sets me off I can't stop, she is so amazing, overwhelming. I can't much remember ever being as happy as I am when I'm with her. We kiss again, longer, her lips are perfect, nothing more, nothing less. She is so attractive afterwards, so cute, her smile.
It's not just her looks, her kisses, her touch. There's the way I can talk to her as well. Shes so great to talk too, she can be so open, yet so playful at the same time. I've never trusted anyone so much, never told anyone so much. Though so little time has passed it feels as if we've been together for such a long, long time. In a good way. I feel so close to her, even when we're miles apart. I don't think I've ever felt like this about anyone, ever felt so much for anyone before. My body is warm, I'm comfortable. I like where I am, I've never been in a better position. She is the most amazing person, and the best thing to ever happen to me.


~S

No comments:

Post a Comment